5 tips: proper nutrition for arthritis2020-01-13
Osteoarthritis is the most common of all joint diseases with pain, for example, in the hip, in the knee or smaller joints such as the fingers is noticeable. Through a healthy diet, the therapy can help.
The pain associated with osteoarthritis often occur only when the cartilage damage in the joint is already at an advanced stage. The cartilage is already damaged, it leads to further inflammatory processes of the mucous membrane that lines the inside of the joints. This, in turn, the more joint destruction of fires.
The disease is not curable, and does not stop. An anti-inflammatory diet is not evidence-based therapy, but in the case of osteoarthritis is quite recommendable. In order to relieve the joints, Doctors recommend overweight patients to lose weight. Each kilogram counts: Because it is precisely in the case of obesity, tissue inflammation reactions, instead of running in fat, which can damage the entire body.
These five tips can help patients with osteoarthritis:
- Based on the best Mediterranean, plants are stressed diet. Meat should stand only once per week on the meal plan, pork and sausage were not at all.
- Animal milk products are also more economical on the dining plan. Instead of cow’s milk is a plant milk (no soy) to try out, instead of yoghurt rather of the protein Quark or Skyr richer food. A protein-rich diet can also help with weight loss.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are important: Twice a week, it is recommended that fat-rich fish to consume, such as salmon. Who doesn’t want to, or creates, can use as a substitute to fish oil capsules.
- Particularly recommended linseed oil &ndash is; one teaspoon per day, either in pure form, in the Quark or on the salad. Caution: linseed oil is not suitable for Frying!
- Spices such as turmeric, ginger, cumin, coriander seeds or Mace, as well as a lot of fresh herbs, various nuts, seeds and kernels to use.
An Overview of all the messages you get on aponet.de current.