The Coronavirus pandemic, the world will continue to be in respiratory: Significantly more than two million people are infected worldwide with the novel Virus – 155.499 of them in Germany. All messages to the Corona-crisis and the fight against the spread of the Virus, you can find in the News Ticker of FOCUS Online.
- The countries-Overview of the Live card to the Virus outbreak and the Covid-19 Radar facts and Figures
Bavarian rules to sales areas contradicts the principle of equality
Bavaria’s highest administrative court, has declared that from the state government in the Corona-crisis imposed a sales ban for large shops with more than 800 square meters, to be unconstitutional. The judges see this because of the unequal treatment, with smaller shops as a violation of the basic law. The Bavarian administrative court (BayVGH) announced on Monday. The court continued the rule but in addition to strength.
You can also read on the topic of Coronavirus epidemic:
- Corona-office hours: here you can Set your questions to Covid-19
- Bundesliga-Comeback-Plan! The Federal government and the countries have yet to give the green light
- Where is the summer-vacation could be this year is still possible – and where not to
- News Ticker to the stock market quake
- First relaxations come into force: What are the rules and for how long
- When the mask is compulsory for all children and at what age
- Schools in Germany: For which students from the 27. April teaching begins again
- #Corona care: risk patient Claudia struggled for 4 weeks against Corona – it has changed the Virus
Mask is compulsory in Germany: carry and clean your Mouthguard properly
PCP mask of duty in Germany: How to wear and clean your Mouthguard properly